Empirical is partnering with The Wooden Spoon in Andersonville for an afternoon of cooking and beer. Chef Alix has created a menu featuring 6 Empirical beers and our head brewer, Nevin McCown, will be on hand to pour samples and answer questions about the brewing process.
The class will feature the following dishes:
- Phase Transition Porter Caramelized Onions, Mushrooms, and Cheese Tart
- Gamma Ray Ginger Wheat Infused Salmon Poke
- Grilled Asian Beef Skewer with Heliotropic Pale Ale Peanut Sauce
- Infinity I.P.A. Battered Shrimp with Chipotle-Lemon Aioli
- Graviton Barrel Aged Barley Wine Macerated Seasonal Fruit with Second Law Belgian Dubbel Sabayon
The class is $85. Tickets can be purchased here.