Empirical is partnering with The Wooden Spoon in Andersonville for an afternoon of cooking and beer. Chef Alix has created a menu featuring 6 Empirical beers and our head brewer, Nevin McCown, will be on hand to pour samples and answer questions about the brewing process.
The class will feature the following dishes:
- Infinity I.P.A. Steamed Mussels with Leeks and Bacon Lardons
- Phase Transition Porter Marinated Flank Steak with Gorgonzola-Porter Butter
- Grilled Asparagus and Heliotropic Pale Ale Hollandaise
- Roasted Potatoes with Third Law Triple Belgian Vinaigrette
- Experimental Scotch Ale Banana-Chocolate Bread Pudding with Second Law Belgian Dubbel Butterscotch Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream
The class is $85 per person. Tickets can be purchased here.